Graduate Admission Timeline
BY DECEMBER 1
- Complete the School of Music Online Application. (The School of Music Online Application will ask all applicants for a music resume, repertoire list, and 500-word personal statement.)
- Review and follow the Audition/Portfolio Requirements for your specific program choice and submit your materials by January 4.
- International Students: Submit your highest single-test TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo score by December 1.
- Supporting documents (transcripts, final test scores, and three recommendations) must be received by January 4 for graduate applicants.
- All recordings and portfolios are due no later than January 4. Applicants will be able to upload materials through their Acceptd application.
- Audition/portfolio reviews will take place and students may be invited for callbacks or interviews. Not all applicants will receive a callback, but that does not mean they are not being considered for admission.
- School of Music admission decisions released online through the application system.
- Graduate students must confirm enrollment.