Welcome to The HUB
The HUB delivers comprehensive service and counsel to students and families regarding financial aid, billing and payments, ID Cards, and registration and academic records.
In direct support of student enrollment and persistence, The HUB offers highly integrated information through personal attention and technologically responsive tools in a professional, forward-thinking and accessible environment.
Whether you want to take an exciting and enriching course, participate in research, serve as a counselor, or get a first taste of college life, - come and explore all that CMU and Pittsburgh have to offer. Visit our website to learn more about summer at CMU.
Office of International Education
OIE is committed to supporting, promoting and celebrating individuals in an intercultural environment at CMU. We advocate for and facilitate international and cross-cultural experiences, perspectives and initiatives, as well as facilitate Study Abroad.
Enrollment & Finances for New Graduate Students
The HUB is glad you have chosen Carnegie Mellon for the pursuit of your graduate education and professional goals. To assist with your transition to graduate school, we have compiled a list of important resources and services.
Dates & Deadlines
- Oct 8 - Oct 19 Mini-1 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Oct 15 Mini-1 Last Day of Classes
- Oct 16 No Graduate Mini-1 Course Meetings - Reading Day
- Oct 16 - Oct 18 No Undergraduate Mini-1 Course Meetings - Reading Day
- Oct 18 - Oct 20 Graduate Mini-1 Exam Days
- Oct 19 Mid-Semester Break, No Classes and Undergraduate Mini-1 Exam Day
- Oct 22 Mini-2 Classes Begin
- Oct 26 Mini-2 Course Add, Audit Grade Option, and Drop Deadline to Receive Tuition Adjustment