GRADUATE STUDENT AWARDS
Nominations are Due FEBRUARY 9, 2020!Presentations for the awards will take place at the Innovation with Impact event on Thursday, April 9, 2020 as part of Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week. Winners will also be recognized at the Celebration of Education event in the spring. Nominations are due February 9, 2020.
- Time Management, Motivation & Productivity for Students February 6
- Conflict Management February 10
- Etiquette Dinner February 18
- Maintaining Wellness in the Face of Challenges February 20
- Financial Literacy for Graduate Students February 27
- Understanding, Responding and Dealing With Rejection March 18
- Managing Copyright and Extending Your Research Output April 2
SPRING 2020 FUNDINGCONFERENCE FUNDING
Conferences between April 1 - June 30, 2020
Submit between February 3-16, 2020
SUMMER 2020 FUNDING
GRADUATE SMALL PROJECT HELP (GuSH) Research Grants
Application opens: May 4 and closes on May 18, 2020
Conferences between July 1 - September 30, 2020
Submit between May 4-18, 2020
WE HAVE MOVED!The Graduate Education Office has moved to our permanent home in Posner Hall 286 (Offices A-C).
We look forward to meeting with you in our new space!
- Suzie Laurich-McIntyre (286C)
- Desirée Chronick (286B)
- Julia Wittkamper (286A)