New Gradebook Features Fall 2019
Functionality Changes• What are the new menu changes and shortcuts?
• How do I import/export the gradebook?
• How do I view assignment statistics?
• How do I mute grades so they are not visible to students?
• How do I hide student names while grading?
• Where is the ‘treat ungraded as 0’ option?
• How do I update my late policies?
The syllabi linked in this Registry have been collected to provide a snapshot of current and past course offerings' syllabi. This archive is made available for general informational purposes to the CMU community. Syllabi presented here should not be considered as a representative for future course offerings.
Instructors: See also how you can upload your syllabus to the Syllabus Registry...
Learn more about NameCoach
NameCoach is a tool that is integrated into Canvas and S3 and is designed to support inclusive teaching practices. It allows you and your students to record and share the pronunciation of your names. Using NameCoach to properly pronounce your students’ names and use their pronouns.