UniSA: Global Executive MBA
A unique collaboration with international defense and space experts, this 18-month program is delivered across three countries: Australia, the UK, and the USA.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) Global Executive Master of Business Administration (GEMBA) in Defense and Space has a strong practical focus on executive leadership and senior management decision-making, while embedding the latest in defense and space management research. The tailored curriculum features internationally recognized industry speakers and case studies. Participants will develop and extend their knowledge and capabilities in relevant fields including space systems, defense procurement, global security, and digital disruption, gaining insights that can be immediately to their careers.
- Future-proof yourself in a dynamic, unpredictable and evolving geo-political world
- Take on a leadership program like no other, drawing on a unique global model
- Prepare for global leadership with a curriculum tailored to the defense and space industries
- Develop comprehensive knowledge and understanding of sector developments, challenges, and solutions
- Learn from internationally recognised academics and industry speakers and explore case studies from world-leading defense policy institutes and think tanks
- Engage and network with a diverse and experienced cohort throughout your studies
- Benefit from UniSA’s broad scope of industry partnerships that bring real-world scenarios to classroom learning
- Address critical skills gaps in cyber security, space systems, geopolitics and defense procurement and build innovative and leadership capabilities required across the sectors
Who should attend?
This program is designed for public and civil servants, defense industry professionals, and senior defense officers, who are keen to advance their industry skills and sector leadership capabilities. The in-country experience is immersive, providing access to industry experts and resting invaluable networking opportunities with industry peers. In addition to online learning and a strategic industry project.
Graduates of the program will be well-placed to excel as industry leaders at senior management level, with a comprehensive body of knowledge of defense and space sector developments, challenges, and solutions.
*For more information, please visit: https://study.unisa.edu.au/mba/gemba-defence-space/
Carnegie Mellon welcomes all individuals to participate in and attend Executive Education programs and events, on campus and/or online, as outlined in the university’s Statement of Assurance.
Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to accommodate requests for support for guests, visitors, and alumni with disabilities. To discuss your individual or group accommodation requests, please contact Carnegie Mellon's Office of Disability Resources at least two weeks in advance of your program start date.