Executive Presence: Communicating with Impact
Elevate your executive presence and perform effectively at the highest levels.
A compelling and commanding executive presence sets leaders in advanced management positions apart from the rest. Lacking executive presence can hold you back; possessing it can propel your career development forward. Executive presence isn’t an innate gift but rather a leadership skill set waiting to be developed.
Let the world-renowned faculty from Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business help you to become your best professional self and the leader you were meant to be through this interactive executive education leadership program.
Timely content will be covered during this virtual program including strategies for enhancing your presence during video conference.
- Identify your unique strengths and leverage those talents for maximum professional advantage.
- Understand your audience to best adapt your communication strategies for greatest understanding and impact.
- Learn to communicate organizational vision and strategy effectively to both superiors and subordinates.
- Recognize others' perceptions of your leadership capabilities and learn to align that view with your most compelling managerial persona.
- Enhance awareness of your presence during video conference and virtual meetings.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for leaders interested in furthering visibility and presence within the corporate, public sector, entrepreneurial, academic or nonprofit environments.
Carnegie Mellon welcomes all individuals to participate in and attend Executive Education programs and events, on campus and/or online, as outlined in the university’s Statement of Assurance.
Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to accommodate requests for support for guests, visitors, and alumni with disabilities. To discuss your individual or group accommodation requests, please contact Carnegie Mellon's Office of Disability Resources at least two weeks in advance of your program start date.