The 2019 conference took place on Sunday, February 17 at the Tepper Quad.
This annual MBA student-led initiative is organized by the Tepper Women in Business Club, Tepper School Forté Fellows, and the Accelerate Leadership Center to provide leadership development opportunities for professionals, while also amplifying the conversation on women’s leadership both on campus and across the Pittsburgh region. A diverse and inclusive audience of early to mid-career business professionals and women's allies from across Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas attend the annual conference.
Women's Leadership at the Tepper School
Past conference topics have included:
- How Leaders Take Action
- Gender, Race, Ethnicity: Understanding the Impact of Being Different from Peers at Work
- Over-Mentored Yet Under-Sponsored: Attracting the Attention of Influential Sponsors
- Allies in Arms: How and Why Women Can Own the Transformation of Corporate Culture
- Cultivate an Influential Network: Assessing the Current and Future State of Your Network and Actively Cultivating the Network You Need
- The Power of Influence: Leading Without Direct Authority; How to Have an Impact in Your Work Without Hire and Fire Power
- Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs – No Need to Go it Alone: Resources and Strategies for Building and Engaging Customers, Funders and Advisors