November 27, 2018
RA Applications Open on December 1!
- Director of Marketing, Student Affairs
Becoming a Resident Assistant (RA) is a great way to get involved in your residence hall community. RAs are key student leaders who help their peers to develop artistic and intellectual curiosity, personal wellbeing, professional competency, and leadership skills. They do this by providing opportunities for community members to engage with each other, while finding ways for each resident to contribute to the larger community. Learn more
- November 12, 2018, 9 p.m. (Donner, Main Lobby)
- November 14, 2018, 9 p.m. (Mudge, Reading Room)
- November 15, 2018, 9 p.m. (Residence on Fifth, First Floor Dining Room)
- November 29, 2018, 9 p.m. (Porter Hall, 126A)
- December 5, 2018, 9 p.m. (Porter Hall, 126A)
- January 15, 2019, 9 p.m. (Cohon University Center, Danforth Conference Room)
- January 17, 2019, 9 p.m. (Cohon University Center, Danforth Conference Room)
- Opens at noon on December 1. Applications close at 11:59 p.m. on January 20, 2019/
- Will be individually scheduled between January 21, 2019 and February 3, 2019.