Give to Psychology
The Department of Psychology at Carnegie Mellon helped found the fields of cognitive science, artificial intelligence, and learning science. Join us in building the innovations that will shape the next 100 years.
Choose from the following Gift Designations
- Centennial Fund - JJ and Stu Card, Ed Deci, and Patrick Cavanagh have helped launch the new and critically important Centennial Fund as the lead donors. With the goal of an ultimate endowment of over $100,000, this fund will provide permanent graduate student support that will enable the department to be even more competitive in recruiting and supporting the best graduate students.
- The Kevin Gilmartin and Barbara Bessey Undergraduate Scholarship Fund - This Fund will offer permanent support for research-involved undergraduate students. It is an incredibly special way to honor Kevin's Legacy.
- Psychology Undergraduate Research Fund - Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Psychology Graduate Program - Graduate Student tuition/stipend support
- Psychology Research Innovation Fund - Seed money for innovative research projects
- Psychology (Dietrich) - General Department Support
Choose how to send your Gift
Make a secure online gift using Carnegie Mellon's Office of Annual Giving webpage.
Download this form and list the Gift Designation you chose in the "Other” line, designating the specific fund you which to contribute to (from the above list), also list Psychology in the School/College line.
Send your Completed Donation Form with your check made payable to Carnegie Mellon University to:
Carnegie Mellon University
PO Box 371525
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-7525
For more information about giving to Psychology, please call 412.268.2021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org