Join us to celebrate and showcase the exciting ideas and evidence-based approaches to teaching and learning that our colleagues are applying here at CMU and beyond.
2017 Agenda:1:00 - 2:30 PM Plenary Session: Inclusive Teaching Strategies
2:30 - 2:45 PM Break
2:45 - 3:45 PM Interactive Concurrent Sessions: Quick-Fire Talks
3:45 - 4:00 PM Break
4:00 - 5:00 PM Poster & Networking Sessions
Submit an abstract for a poster and/or networking session:
- Teaching as Research Poster Session
- Present a poster on educational research (pre-K, K-12 or college-level; course- or program-level).
- Show and TEL: Technology-Enhanced Learning Demos
- It's like a poster session, but presenters bring their laptop, rather than a poster, and informally demo TEL as participants mingle.
Visit the 2016 Teaching & Learning Summit page:
- Quickfire Talk videos
- Poster submissions
- And more information on the event
Register to Attend and add this event to your calendar:
Teaching & Learning Summit, Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 1:00-5:00pm, in Rangos, CUC.