Teach Your Course
Many of the decisions affecting the success of a course take place well before the first day of class. Careful planning at the course design stage not only makes teaching easier and more enjoyable, it also facilitates student learning. Once your course is planned, teaching involves implementing your course design on a day-to-day level.
Here you can find information on how to:
- Make the most of the first day of class
- Implement effective instructional strategies
(lectures, discussions, labs, studios, case studies)
- Anticipate and respond to cultural differences in the classroom
- Create a productive and inclusive learning environment
- Handle course management issues
- Conduct assessments of teaching and learning
- Address problematic student behavior
- Teach after tragedy
- Direct students to support services
This site supplements our 1-on-1 teaching consultations.
CONTACT US to talk with an Eberly colleague in person!