In addition to preparing students for life after graduation, we strive to help them discover where to go next to meet their professional goals. All of our students can receive frequent, one-on-one advice from their Psychology Department advisor and may also take advantage of the following resources:
- Departmental academic advising
- A strong alumni network (Check out our Facebook and LinkedIn pages along with the Cognitive Science Alumni sheet)
- Carnegie Mellon University’s Career and Professional Development Center
- Career and Professional Development Center's Career Success Guides
- Job Fairs, such as the Employment Opportunities Conference that is held on campus in both the fall and the spring semesters.