- 2010 – Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland, NanoBioMedical Centre, PhD studies
- 2006 – 2010 – Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland, Faculty of Physics, Specialty of Medical Physics, M.S. Medical Physics
- 2004 – 2009 – Poznan University of Technology, Poland, Department of Chemical Technology, M.S. Chemical Technology, Specialty of Polymer Technology
- Research scientist at Poznan University of Technology in project "Silsesquioxanes as nanofillers and polymer modifiers in composites -Matrix nanocomposites with methacrylate and unsaturated polyesters"
- Research at NanoBioMedical Center, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan in project "Nanoscience and nanotechnology"
- Visiting Researcher - Carnegie Mellon University, Department of Chemistry, "Nanomaterials applied for siRNA delivery systems"
- Methods of control of process efficiency, product quality and kinetic of photopolymerization
- Preparation and modification of polymer blends – interpenetrating polymers network