At this time, online scheduling is available only for select appointment types. All students may still access HealthConnect to send us a message, request medical records, complete forms, etc. Faculty and staff may use HealthConnect to schedule asymptomatic COVID-19 test appointments and retrieve test results.
HealthConnect is University Health Services' secure online portal, where enrolled students can:
Select Messages to: request emergency contraception, prescription refills, and medical records; send messages to providers they've seen;
Select Immunizations to complete immunization forms as an incoming student
- Select Immunization Uploads to submit images of outside test results, vaccine records, and other documentation
- Select Insurance Card to submit health insurance information and upload images of insurance cards
- Select Consent Forms to complete required forms each year
Update Your Profile in HealthConnect
There are several reasons one may wish to update their HealthConnect profile, including the following:
- enable text messaging, for important notifications and reminders
- add a preferred name
- update your pronouns
- update your gender identity
- confirm your local address
Review step-by-step instructions (pdf) on how to update your profile.