Campus Engagement Day
This initiative was created specifically to enhance employers’ connections with our campus - a forum to exchange ideas and build partnerships with campus partners from various offices and academic departments.
This event will feature a variety of faculty and educational departments sharing information on their programs and the valuable skills their students acquire. There will be multiple virtual zoom room options for employers to learn about the programs of interest. The discussions will be offered in 45 minute time slots.
- Computer, Software & Web Technology
- Research & Development
- Creative Arts & Technology
- Hardware, Robotics & Controls
- Business (Undergraduate and MBA)
- Mechanical & Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Energy, Sustainability & Environment
- Government, Intelligence Analysis, Cybersecurity & Policy
- Quantitative Analysis & Data Science
- Material(s), Chemical(s) & Process Engineering
- Business Development and Campus Engagement
Registration will be available via Handshake at a later date. Please check back.