Renewed for 2023! CMRA Training Referral Program
By Jesse Flot
Do you know any fellow educators who would benefit from one of our certified robotics training courses? Refer them and you will receive $100 credit for use with our Virtual Robot Curriculum or Certifications.
- Let your colleagues, friends, and educators know about our certified training options.
- When an educator registers for one of our courses, either through the CMU Store or via Purchase Order, we’ll ask if they were referred by another educator and request your contact information.
- We will then contact you for your CS2N username and preference of where to apply the credit (Virtual Robot Curriculum or Certifications*).
- Repeat, rack up the referrals, and win!
if you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
Referral Credit Opportunities:
CMRA Virtual Robot Curriculum
Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy's Virtual Robot Curriculum features a programming interface and virtual robot embedded directly within the curriculum. Teachers and students can follow along with the included videos, animations, challenges, and step-by-step lessons using a fully virtual solution, while individual progress is saved on the network. We currently offer curriculum support for Virtual EV3 and Virtual SPIKE Prime.
Each $100 referral = 12 licenses for the Virtual Robot Curriculum
CMRA has studied how robots can be used to teach CS-STEM in K-12 education, as well as the Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes required by industry for over 20 years. Our certifications and micro-certifications cover a wide variety of topics, and each certification represents an individual's grasp on key areas identified through our research.
We leverage a "train the trainer" model to enable our curriculum, certifications, and micro-certifications to make a large impact while helping to guarantee that implementations are positive and effective for learners. *Only educators who have been trained and certified by the Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy are able to offer certification opportunities for their students.
Each $100 referral = 2 Student Certification Seats OR 8 SMART Student Micro-Certification Seats
Help us provide professional development opportunities, equip educators, and share the love of robotics with your community. Teachers, students, and schools alike benefit from the training and insight CMRA certification courses deliver.
Additional Details and Restrictions
- Only educators who have been trained and certified by the Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy are able to offer certification opportunities for their students.
- Credit will be processed after receipt of a valid Purchase Order or CMU Store Order for a Certified Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy Professional Development Course. If the order is canceled or unpaid, the referral credit will be removed.
- The referred educator must confirm who referred them before the credit is processed.
- Referral credits may not be redeemed or returned for monetary value.