All training is conducted at the National Robotics Engineering Center (NREC) in Pittsburgh, PA. The NREC is part of the Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Institute, a world-renowned robotics organization, where you’ll be surrounded by real-world robot research and commercialization.
On-site training takes you through four and a half days of training and also includes:
– Hands-on training using provided hardware and software
– Robotics Academy Certification for “Graduates”
– Certificate of Completion for “Graduates”
– ACT 48 Credits (for PA Teachers)
– Tour of the National Robotics Engineering Center
You also can take advantage of Pittsburgh’s attractions, from world-class museums and entertainment to shopping, excursions sports, and more.