Carnegie Mellon University

Internal Transfers to the Dietrich College

If you are currently enrolled in another college or school at Carnegie Mellon and you want to transfer to the Dietrich College, you must complete an internal transfer application and meet with the college’s Academic Advisory Center (AAC). The college will evaluate your academic record, current academic standing, areas of interest and the timing of your application.

Internal Application Information

CMU Course Credit Information