About the First Destination Career OutcomesThe First Destination Career Outcomes dashboard currently includes data from the Classes of 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. The data reflects graduates’ first destination outcome through December 31st of each year. For example, the Class of 2019 was completed by December 31, 2019.
Some recent graduates chose not to provide employer, job title, salary, and/or graduate school information in their response. Please note: If the number of responses is small, results are not displayed to protect the identities of individual respondents. If data/charts are blank, please change the filter(s), choose additional criteria or reset your selections.
Reporting Year Definition
- Class 2019 = August 2018, December 2018 & May 2019 (students who graduate between July 1, 2018 until June 30, 2019)
- Includes response and knowledge (including information gathered from LinkedIn, Academic Advisors, etc.) which follows the protocol put forth by the National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Other = volunteer, military, seeking education, or delay in job or graduate school search
- Seeking = seeking employment
- Includes all full-time salaries reported with the exception of internships, military service and/or positions outside of the U.S.
- Salary information does not include signing bonus data nor does it account for cost of living variances due to geographic location
- Data will not be displayed for majors with less than 4 respondents
- Salaries for PhDs include those in post-doc and industry
- Bachelors students with dual degrees or double majors are only counted in their home college/department
- BXA is an intercollege degree program (department) that combines interdisciplinary academics + Arts. To filter for this program, select BXA in the department field
- Dual master’s degree recipients from the ETIM and MSTV dual degree programs outcome information is listed in both the MSTV/ETIM outcomes and the corresponding core engineering department/program
- Class 2019 & 2020 - Information for Master’s degree graduates does NOT include PhD students/candidates who earned a Master’s degree as part of the PhD program in which they were already enrolled
- Class 2017 & 2018 - Information for Master’s degree graduates may include PhD students/candidates who earned a Master’s degree as part of the PhD program in which they were already enrolled.