Carnegie Mellon University

CMU Course Registration

Students currently abroad who plan to return to Carnegie Mellon must register for courses while abroad. This can be done online during the designated time by following the registration steps outlined on The HUB website. Students who do not have regular internet access may request that their academic advisor register for them. Be sure to gain approval for all courses and discuss registration with all academic advisors before going abroad.