Our library of videos is your free resource for communication advice. Whether it's about citations, topic sentences, resumes, or presentation strategies, we're here to help! These workshops are appropriate for students at all levels of study, in the sciences and humanities.
Videos are organized by common projects and subject matter. Each category begins with the very basics (organization and structure) and moves to principles that are more specific to the type of project you're working on.
Recordings of workshops:
- Communicate Like a Professional: Contacting Professors & Employers
- Communicating Data to Non-Experts
- Designing Effective PowerPoint Presentations
- Designing Effective Research Posters
- Faculty Panel on Academic Publishing in STEM
- Improving the "Flow" of Your Writing
- Maximizing the Impact of your Cover Letter
- Presentation Skills
- Strategies for Concise Writing
- Team Communication: The Fundamentals of Managing Team Projects
- Team Communication: Effectively Responding to Controversy
- Writing a Graduate School Application Essay
- Writing an Effective Literature Review