Student Government Policies
Note: These policies are slightly outdated as of August 2020 and will be replaced within the coming weeks.
This site contains the policies and procedures that govern Student Organizations and the Student Government on campus.
Please do NOT link to individual policies! Always link to this page as the relative URLs to the documents may change over time as they are amended and updated.
For Official Carnegie Mellon University policies, please visit the official university policies.
Undergraduate Student Senate
Graduate Student Assembly
- Activities Board (AB) Constitution
- Committee on Student Organizations (
- Student Body Election Rules
- Joint Funding
- President's Cabinet ByLaws
- University Center Allocations Board (UCAB) ByLaws