The Office of the General offers training on various legal issues to the university's faculty, staff and administrators. In addition to the topics listed below, the OGC is happy to work with interested departments in customizing new training to meet specific needs.
Below are some examples of training that has been presented by OGC attorneys:
- Campus Security and the Clery Act
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Preventing Workplace Harassment
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
If you would like to request training from the Office of the General Counsel for your department, please contact us.