Carnegie Mellon University

Business & Travel Expenses

Business & Travel Expense Policy

The university’s Business and Travel Expense (BTE) Policy [.pdf] applies to all university business and travel expenses. BTE resources include:

Expense Reports

Expense reports (ERs) are processed for employees and non-employees. All ER forms and documents are restricted and require an Andrew ID for access.

For questions regarding the BTE policy or the submission of expense reports, contact the Business Systems Help Desk at x8-4666 or