Parents Leadership Circle (PLC)
The PLC is a community of engaged parents who provide direct financial support of university programs for the benefit of Carnegie Mellon students. Membership in the PLC is conferred on the parents of current students who have made gifts totaling $25,000 or more, which may be fulfilled over five years.
Gifts made by members of the PLC are designated to initiatives and programs that are meaningful to parents and families and their students.
"The Parents Leadership Circle enables us to develop meaningful connections in the Carnegie Mellon community, both with CMU leadership and with fellow parents. We value this opportunity to join other PLC members to make an impact on campus with our support."
RON AND PAMELA MASS, Parents Leadership Circle Co-Chairs
Ron and Pamela Mass, pictured with their son Nolan (CS 2021)
Ashok Sethu, Parents Leadership Circle Member, pictured with daughters Sahaana (DC 2023), Harini and Shivani
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive access to content-based programs hosted by university leadership
- Invitations to exclusive events during campus celebration weekends
- Preferred seating at main commencement ceremony
- Opportunities for volunteer engagement, such as hosting events
- Facilitation of internship and employment opportunities for students
- Making an impact through your philanthropy