Best Practices for Scanning
- To avoid any irregularities, your template file should only be as long as the shortest student submission.
- Cut off the stapled corner of submissions to run them through the scanner quickly.
- Keep all of the exams with an irregular number of pages separate until the end.
- Print your exams double-sided to cut down on the scanning time.
- To keep track of the physical copies of student work, re-staple the submissions after they have been scanned.
Visual Component and maybe a guiding framework to the practices? Rewrite 1 and 3.