“With these additions, we are almost doubling the size of our Board with a variety of representation, including genders and experiences, from across the globe.”
“We are beyond excited to welcome these nine industry titans to our Advisory Board,” said Sandra Toms, Vice President and Curator of RSA Conference. “With these additions, we are almost doubling the size of our Board with a variety of representation, including genders and experiences, from across the globe.”
The RSA Conference Advisory Board is designed to assist in driving an impartial, yet informed dialogue on the rapidly evolving information security industry. The Advisory Board extends the influence of Conference by providing insight into trends and breaking news in the information security industry on behalf of the Conference, as well as offering guidance into overall program development.
Members of the Advisory Board contribute regularly to RSA Conference webcasts, podcasts and blogs while providing consistent commentary on current industry topics in addition to guidance on Conference programming and speaker recommendations. To maintain continuity, each member commits to a two-year tenure on the Board.
The additions to the RSA Conference Advisory Board are:
- Joyce Brocaglia – CEO, Alta Associates & Founder of the Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF)
- Dawn Cappelli – VP of Global Security & CISO, Rockwell Automation
- Narelle Devine – CISO, Australian Government Department of Human Services
- J. Trevor Hughes – President & CEO, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Kim Jones – Professor of Practice, Arizona State University
- Laura Koetzle – VP, Group Director, Forrester
- John Scimone – Senior Vice President & CSO, Dell
- Dr. Dena Haritos Tsamitis – Barbara Lazarus Professor in Information Networking and Director, College of Engineering Information Networking Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Caroline Wong – Chief Security Strategist, Cobalt.io