Andrew Carnegie Society
Andrew Carnegie Society members are part of a community of donors committed to the future of Carnegie Mellon University. Your generous support transforms the student experience; makes possible groundbreaking research that accelerates local, national and global impact; and helps attract a highly talented and collaborative community of students, faculty and staff.
Thank you to our ACS members for joining us as we advance CMU’s vision through philanthropy and engagement.
You Empower CMU
ACS members belong to a community who are passionate in their support of countless CMU initiatives:
ACS Legacy and endowed scholarships help make a CMU education possible for students with a financial need and, for many donors, create an opportunity to build a relationship with the student recipient.
A renewed focus on the CMU student experience is continually enhancing an environment in which students soar academically and personally.
Undergraduate research grants enable our students, alongside world-class faculty, to advance innovation in their field of study.
As part of your membership in the Andrew Carnegie Society, you will receive:
- Opportunities to engage with students, faculty and university leadership, and to network with other ACS members
- Special invitations to CMU programs
- Insider communications
- Interactions with ACS Scholars, who are among the best and brightest seniors at CMU
The minimum qualifying gift for ACS members is $2,500 per year.
The Andrew Carnegie Society is one of several prestigious giving societies at Carnegie Mellon University, each honoring those who have contributed to the university in different ways.
Your recent gift may have also qualified you for one of these societies:
- Order of the May Recognizes an unbroken string of annual giving to Carnegie Mellon University. Members are invited to the Order of the May celebration each year, at which individuals who achieve 25+ years of consecutive giving are formally inducted as lifetime members of the society.
- W.L. Mellon Society Celebrates leadership annual giving to the Tepper School of Business.
- H. John Heinz III College Dean’s Circle Acknowledges leadership annual giving to the Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy.