Working in University Advancement
University Advancement at Carnegie Mellon is committed to people – both our employees and the constituents we serve. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for their work and a dedication to the mission of CMU. Members of the University Advancement staff enjoy:
- A comprehensive benefits package competitive with other local and national employers
- Executive and management coaching, and numerous professional development opportunities
- Cross-practice collaboration initiatives
- A comprehensive onboarding program
- An opportunity to work in what’s consistently ranked one of America's most livable cities
- A cross-discipline staff committee that works closely with leadership to maintain a positive and productive work environment
As one of Pittsburgh’s premier employers, Carnegie Mellon values its employees and provides opportunities for them to maintain health and wellness, grow and develop professionally, enjoy time away from work and build a financially secure retirement.
Interested in starting your career here? Check out the Current Openings.
- Assistant Director, Advancement Research - University Advancement
- Assistant Director, Alumni Relations
- Assistant Director, Alumni Relations - School of Computer Science
- Associate Director, Advancement Communications – University Advancement
- Associate Director for Corporate Relations - Mellon College of Science