Thank a Donor Day
On February 20, the CMU community will celebrate our donors who make an extraordinary impact on the university we love. Stop by the locations below to write a personal message of thanks, and look for special tags around campus highlighting some of the places and programs our donors have made possible. You can also join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #CMUThankaDonor.
Schedule of Events
- Feb 20 CIT Faculty/Staff Donor Breakfast (invitation only) Scott Hall, 6th Floor 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Feb 20 Tepper Quad, MBA Commons, 2nd Floor 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Feb 20 CFA, Great Hall 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Feb 20 Wean Hall, La Prima 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Feb 20 SCS Faculty/Staff Donor Lunch (invitation only) Gates-Hillman Center, SCS Dean’s Suite 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Feb 20 Cohon University Center, Wean Commons 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Feb 20 Tepper Quad, Atrium 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Feb 20 CMU Africa Donor Celebration (invitation only), Scott Hall, 6th Floor 3-4:30 p.m
On March 28, 2018, CMU said "Thank You" to our amazing supporters
The generosity of our donors can be seen and felt every day throughout campus. From academics to athletics, career development to campus life, donors are making life-changing experiences possible for Carnegie Mellon students. On Thank a Donor Day, we take the opportunity to thank them for their support.