Discover what CaPS can offer you.
CaPS offers same-day appointments for urgent situations, 24/7 on-call service for after-hours needs and a variety of counseling and psychological services. Therapists are also available to consult with any member of the university community regarding student mental health concerns.
5 important things to
know about CaPS
- Our services are free, except for psychiatry.
- All of our services are confidential.
- Your attendance at CaPS will not reflect on your academic transcript.
- We see 16% of the student population, including both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Staff at CaPS represent different languages and cultures.
It's a sign of strength
to ask for help.
Most people will experience some psychological hardship that could benefit from professional support. Asking for help can result in a faster and more long-lasting recovery.