Study rooms are available for students to reserve via 25Live (login required). There are 25 rooms of different sizes and each room features at least two chairs, a table and a whiteboard. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Study Rooms are available Sunday through Thursday, 7 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Reservations that end at 11:59 p.m. may extend to the next day until 1 a.m.
- To avoid over-use or under-use of the rooms, please reserve for at least three hours at a time, one time a week.
- Please do not reserve more than one week in advance.
- Please no multiple reservations or reservation of multiple rooms.
- If you miss your reservation by more than 15 minutes, the reservation will be forfeited.
- Rooms are monitored by Cohon Center staff.
- Student(s) will be held accountable for any messes, breakage, or missing supplies.
Study rooms are located in the Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) on the lower level of the Cohon Center:
Study Rooms Diagram
Key to Study Rooms