Brandon H. Bodily
Brandon has spent over 20 years developing and implementing new materials and manufacturing processes for the aerospace industry. His experience includes internal research and design studies, manufacturing methods, and external customer-facing roles in the aerospace industry. Brandon has leveraged this unique experience to successfully develop solutions that satisfy the customer’s design, engineering, and business needs, resulting in solutions that literally fly.
He currently works for Aerotech, a world leader in precision motion controls and automation. His focus is on the design and production of custom, large-scale motion control systems. He works with a team of engineers, scientists, and technicians to design and deliver integrated systems for demanding, high precision applications.
When he isn’t developing new products or thinking about airplanes, he is a dad and runner who likes to climb mountains.
Areas of Expertise
- Aerospace engineering
- Manufacturing methods
- Project management
Integrated Innovation Courses
- Integrated Product Development Capstone
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Purdue University
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Utah State University
- 2007 R&D 100 Award for Aluminum-Lithium Alloy 2099
- Three granted patents related to additive manufacturing technologies and the Ampliforge® process