Work alongside talented engineers, designers, and business professionals, learning to tackle complex problems and create breakthrough products and services.
- 9 months (August-May)
- Ideal for candidates looking to build skills in an accelerated format
- Part-time option available
- The MIIPS curriculum requires students to complete a minimum of 102 units of course work over two semesters, Fall & Spring.
- Students can complete a maximum of 60 units during the fall term & 48 units during the spring term.
- At least 18 units of the total must be used toward electives relevant to the product development process and be approved by an advisor. This includes 6 units of electives completed within the Integrated Innovation Institute (49-xxx).
- In order to work with industry sponsors during in the degree-required Integrated Product Development capstone course, signing contractual terms regarding intellectual property and non-disclosure agreements may be required to complete the course project.
- All coursework must be completed with graduate level courses.
- Students must have a minimum QPA of 3.0 to graduate.
For additional details regarding degree requirements, review our full Graduate Student Handbook.