Professional Certificate in Language Program Administration
Application Requirements and Deadlines
A full list of application requirements and payment policies for the Professional Certificate in Language Program Administration are listed below.
Application Deadlines and Requirements
All applications for the Professional Certificate in Language Program Administration must include the following:
- 2-page resume outlining your educational and professional experiences
- Statement of interest (500 words maximum)
Include rationale for pursuing the certificate, language program teaching and/or administrative experience, and what you are hoping to learn from and contribute to the program
- Transcripts from undergraduate study and any previous graduate study. An electronic copy of the transcript is suitable for application.
If accepted, applicants will be required to submit an official transcript through the institution’s registrar services and pay a non-refundable deposit in order to attend the program.
- Two recommendation questionnaires from people familiar with your professional work.
- Proof of C1 or higher English language proficiency, as evidenced by any of the following:
- Degree achieved at an English language institution.
- Standard English proficiency test. If the cost of such a test is prohibitive, please be in contact with the Dr. Natalie Amgott, Associate Director of Online Language Learning, about your situation.
- English language audio recording
- $50 application fee, paid by credit card
Payment and Refund Policies
- Application fees ($50) are non-refundable
- Applicants who are accepted will be required to pay the first installment of their tuition as a $500 non-refundable deposit
- The rest of the tuition ($4,500) will be due 21 days before the program starts
- Refund deadline: 7 days before the program starts. Applicants will be eligible for a full refund, minus the non-refundable deposit ($500) and the application fee ($50)
- Refund requests between 7 days prior to the start of the program and 7 days after program start are subject to a $200 cancellation fee
- There will be no refunds after the refund deadline (7 days after the program begins)
- Graduate students eligible for the discount will be contacted with their updated tuition cost upon acceptance