Simmons Auditorium in the Tepper Quad is a 5,600 square foot flexible event space. In conjunction with the Todd Kniola Lobby, the Simmons Auditorium is able to host conferences, banquets, large meetings, and social gatherings.
- Soundproof airwall to divide the auditorium into two spaces (Simmons A and Simmons B)
- 232 retractable bleacher seats for flexible seating (116 per side)
- 300 chairs that can be set auditorium style (150 per side)
- 2 podiums (1 per side)
- 2 display screens for projecting and streaming (one per side)
- Open source audio and video
- Green room (restrictions apply)
- Access to the Todd Kniola Lobby (restrictions apply)
- Access to an exterior balcony (restrictions apply)
- Catering and staging hallway (restrictions apply)
- Simmons Auditorium may be reserved six months prior to the event start date by members of the campus community.
- All exterior groups and companies must use Conference and Event Services for access.
- Please use 25Live to submit a reservation request (login required).
- There may be a rental fee for additional furniture that will be charged directly to your Oracle string.
- Simmons Auditorium will be accessible 30 minutes prior to the event unless other arrangements are made.
- Do not tape, adhere or hang signs, banners or other items to any surface in Simmons Auditorium.
- For event changes and cancellations, please send an email.
- Cancellations must be received within seven days prior to the event to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Chartwells is the preferred and primary catering vendor on campus.
- The East Campus Parking Garage may be used for event parking.
- Parking in the Tepper garage is not permitted.