CFA Staff Assembly
The CFA Staff Assembly was established by the Dean of the College of Fine Arts to be a voice of staff members within CFA for the following purposes:
- To promote an environment within the College of Fine Arts community in which each staff member can feel a sense of belonging and ownership.
- To foster a community that acknowledges staff member performance and promotes professional development within the College of Fine Arts.
- To instill a positive, optimistic atmosphere for the purpose of promoting mutual understanding and cooperation between staff and the rest of the members of the College of Fine Arts and university communities.
Chairs & Representatives
Liz Fox, Assistant Dean, College of Fine Arts
BXA Intercollege Degree Programs
Miller Institute for Contemporary Art
- Professional Development
CFA Staff Assembly Events:
- Staff Lunch
- Henry Awards and Years of Service
- Professional Development Workshops
- Happy Hours
- And we're planning a lot more fun!