What is HealthConnect?
HealthConnect is University Health Services' secure online portal, where enrolled students can:
- Schedule appointments
- Order prescription refills
- Request medical records, including health history
- Communicate with health care providers
- Complete health history and immunization forms (incoming students)
When a health care provider sends you a secure message through HealthConnect, you will receive a notification in your andrew account from NOREPLY-UHS@CMU.EDU that reads:Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICESYou have a new message from your provider at University Health Services. To access your message, log in to HealthConnect at https://healthservices.andrew.cmu.edu with your andrew username and password, and select Messages from the left menu.
- Access HealthConnect by clicking the button anywhere you see it on our site
- Log in with your Andrew ID and password
- Use the left menu to make appointments, complete forms, and communicate with your health care provider (select Messages to request prescription refills and emergency contraception, as well as communicate with your provider)
Enroll in Text Messaging with UHS
You can enable text messaging in your HealthConnect account, which allows you to conveniently receive notifications and reminders on your mobile phone! You'll need to update your HealthConnect profile to do so. Updating your profile also allows you to add a preferred name and confirm your local address.
Follow these steps [pdf] to update your HealthConnect profile.
Excuse Note Policy
University Health Services excuse note policy can be found here.