Associate Teaching Professor, Tepper School of Business
David Lamont is the Director of Management Games and owner of Leland Associates. He has served as a board member of numerous new ventures and has restructured several companies in extreme financial distress, redirecting their strategy and placing them on sound foundations toward growth. He has been involved in many start-up ventures as CFO, COO, and CEO and has raised more than $8 million in venture capital.
David is a faculty member in the Institute's newly-launched online programs, teaching two courses in the New Product Management certificate. The certificate curriculum focuses on building and sustaining a product and strong and informed brand management.
In addition to his residential and online roles at the Integrated Innovation Institute, David also teaches for and is a member of the Strategy faculty group at Carnegie Mellon's Tepper School of Business.
Areas of Expertise
- Team decision making processes
- Competitive dynamics
- Business analytics
Integrated Innovation Courses
- Understanding Markets for Products & Services (online)
- Product Strategy & Planning (online)
- Business Management Thinking and Practice (residential)
- Master of Business Administration, Carnegie Mellon University
- Master of Arts, University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science, Carnegie Mellon University