Grubhub is dining’s new mobile ordering platform! Get started and set up the Grubhub app to order in advance for pick-up at participating dining locations. Grubhub is open now at select campus dining locations:
- Au Bon Pain
- Back Bar Grill
- Carnegie Mellon Cafe - The Egg Shoppe
- De Fer Coffee & Tea
- Grano Pasta and Pizza
- Hunan Express
- Rohr Commons - Tepper Eatery
- Wild Blue Sushi
- Tahini - Fresh Mediterranean, Vaad-Certified Kosher
- Taste of India
- The Edge Cafe & Market - Vaad-Certified Kosher
- The Underground
- Urban Revolution
Enjoy $3 off your first on-campus pickup order of $7 by using code NOMS.
Get Started with GrubHub!
1. Download the Grubhub app.
2. Tap "Account" and then "Campus Dining".
3. Affiliate with Carnegie Mellon University. You will have the option to sign in with your Andrew ID and add your meal plan funds, including meal blocks, FLEX dollars and DineXtra.
4. Start ordering from your favorite on-campus dining locations!