Please read the policies page for general information if you have not done so.
- Users must receive training. Contact Prof. Mark Bier at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange training, offered typically in September, February and June.
- If more than 3 samples per month are expected, training to become a user-operator is recommended for faster turnaround time and lower cost to the user.
- Additional training sessions can be arranged for special circumstances by agreement with Prof. Bier.
- Contact Prof. Mark Bier, email@example.com.
- Training typically starts within one-week after you have read the operator’s manual (2-3 hours).
- A time will be set up with the MS instructor and will usually include 2-3 other students.
- You will need to pass an exam before you can use the mass spectrometer or your choice.