MSCF Alumni Career Insights
Many quant finance master’s programs publish employment data including starting salaries and job functions for their recent graduates. This is useful information but prospective master’s degree students also want to know more about the graduates' long-term quant finance career progression.
To address this important question, we surveyed MSCF alumni across multiple segments and job functions with varying levels of work experience. The MSCF Computational Finance Alumni Career Report includes key insights on how the careers of these industry professionals have progressed from their first jobs to their current jobs.
- The top finance and non-finance industry segments
- Changes in buy side and sell side employment
- Compensation levels and growth rates
- Key skills required for quant finance success
- Most popular programming languages
- Data on job location and promotions
- Key career metrics by gender