Mellon College of Science faculty and students have garnered national and international attention for their research and educational achievements.
Faculty Research Honors
- Distinguished Honors and Awards — National and International
- Early Career Awards
- Elected and Appointed Positions
- University Professors
Student Awards and Honors
- Barry M. Goldwater Scholars [Undergraduate Award]
- Beckman Scholars [Undergraduate Award]
- Gilman Award [Undergraduate Award]
- NSF Graduate Fellowships [Graduate Award]
- Additional Prestigious Fellowships and Honors - GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Additional Prestigious Fellowships and Honors - UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Carnegie Mellon Presidential Fellowships and Scholarships
The Mellon College of Science bestows its own recognition upon faculty and students for exceptional research and educational accomplishments.
- Julius Ashkin Award
- Richard Moore Award
- Hugh D. Young Graduate Student Teaching Award
- Guy C. Berry Graduate Research Award
- Dr. J. Paul Fugassi and Linda Monteverde Award
- McWilliams Fellowship
Every spring, MCS also presents their staff recognition awards.