How to pick a class
Having trouble finding a class or two to complete your schedule? Below is a list of ways to help you find some options:
- Check out the general education page! The course titles in blue are the ones being offered this current semester.
-Not sure if you need a general education requirement? Run an academic audit to see how many requirements you have remaining!
- You may also want to look into the schedule of classes page. This website will allow you to search by department, instructor, or time!
- Still having trouble? Try browsing the undergraduate catalog for potential options. Remember, 100 and 200 level courses (85-102, 88-221) are the most appropriate for freshmen and sophomores in terms of the level of difficulty.
- You can also consider signing up for music lessons. See your primary advisor for more information.
- Interested in research?! Maybe you should consider taking a research training course!