Housing Services at Carnegie Mellon University
Housing Services seeks to promote an independent and engaging experience that allows students to positively adjust and flourish through their collegiate journey. Housing Services has over 4,000 students living on campus in first-year, upper-class, Greek, and graduate houses. Located in the vibrant city of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon offers on campus housing options on the “Hill,” in the “Morewood Corridor,” and in the “Oakland Community.”
Why live on campus?
As research shows, the college residential experience significantly contributes to academic success, graduating on time, and the positive development of the whole student. At Carnegie Mellon University, living on campus provides:
- A 24/7 community of support
- A place where safery and security are top priorities
- A residential experience that fosters personal development, meaningful engagement, and life-long relationships
- Convenience to all academic buildings, the student center, and 34 dining locations
- Fully furnished rooms and spaces
- All-inclusive living, including housing, utilities, cable, and Internet
Whether you are a prospective, current, or graduate student, a parent, or a guest on campus, Housing Services is always here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-268-2139.