Department Copiers and Printers
In addition to the copy and print center locations, the Office of Tartan Ink offers an opportunity for individual departments to meet their copying and printing needs within their offices. Working out of the lower level of the Cohon University Center, the Tartan Ink Convenience Copier Program and Tartan Ink Printer Program currently support nearly 200 units across campus. Our experienced staff provide contract negotiating with vendors, administrative support, as well as maintenance and supplies for copiers and printers of various sizes.
Our programs are split between the Tartan Ink Convenience Copier Program and the Tartan Ink Printer Program.
As part of our programs, you benefit from the following:
- State-of-the-art, secure copiers and printers
- Energy-efficient equipment
- Environmental & monetary savings
- Secure print/scan-erase after documents have printed/scanned
- Multiple model choices selected to match your specific departmental needs
- Standardization of all devices within departments for easy and convenient operation
- On-site copier trials (not available for printers)
- Free initial copier training from the vendor
- Free on-going training from our technician
- Individual copier code for account management capability, optional
- Department oracle strings billed by the Tartan Ink Accountant
- Invoices go directly to the Tartan Ink team
- Meter reads retrieved and reported by the Tartan Ink team
- Tartan Ink Convenience Copier Program team manages vendor relations
- Our team manages and negotiates the contracts with vendors
- Our team reviews maintenance call histories with vendors quarterly
- Individual copy code account management and billing available for copiers
- Reporting available to match department needs
- On-campus technicians
- On-campus inventory
- Online ticket system
- Response within one business hour
- Supply delivery within two business hours
- Outside service vendor response within four business hours on average
- Convenience Copier Program: monthly maintenance fee includes parts, toner, and labor
- Leased Printer Program: monthly maintenance fee includes lease payments and service
- Freelance Printer Program: ad hoc service with no monthly fees
Under these programs, we collaborate with you to provide the best unit for your space and needs. We deliver a convenient, worry-free experience and offer value-added, friendly, efficient service.
If a unit is not part of a program, we can still provide repairs. Contact us for a repair quote.