Winter Break Finance Deadlines
CMU campuses and programs will be closed for university holidays and winter break from Dec. 23, 2022 through Jan. 2, 2023. As such, please note the following Finance deadlines, which have been adjusted to ensure processing and/or payments can be completed by Dec. 22:
- Invoices and PayDocs (Vendor and Independent, Contractor Invoices, Petty Cash Requests, Honorariums, Human Subjects, Request for Payment, Refunds, Donations and Travel Advances):
- Accounts Payable Redistributions: Dec. 12
- Purchasing Card Verifications/Approvals: Final approvals by Dec. 22
- Expense Report Submissions/Approvals: Final approvals by Dec. 16 at 5 p.m. EST
- Approved Non-Employee Expense Reports: Dec. 12
- Purchase Orders: Dec. 12
- Internal Award Funding: Dec. 16 at 5 p.m. EST
Cash Operations (Cash Deposits)
Cash Operations will be open during regular business hours to accept monetary deposits. Please refer to the Cash Operations website for up-to-date information. The drop slot is available at all times for any noncash deposits. Deposits received through Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2023, will be recorded in December business.
Please contact Feikee Summers, cash operations coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Judy Cvejkus, cash operations manager, at email@example.com, if you have any questions or concerns.
All financial systems will be available for access over the winter break to enter and approve transactions.
Payroll deadlines for winter break can be found on page three of the November Finance Bulletin.
Thank you for your cooperation. For questions, please contact the appropriate Finance department or Finance Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.