Welcome to International Finance
International Finance is part of Carnegie Mellon University's Finance Division. We provide financial reporting and analysis, preparation of financial statements and audit coordination, general accounting functions, and finance-related operating activities for potential and established international initiatives. We work closely with both the university and international partners to support the university's mission.
- General information abour our department, mission, and location.
- Financial reporting, invoicing, and cash management.
- Operational traveling and shipping to Qatar, international procurement, and international payroll.
- International human resources services, including coordiation of International Assigments.
- Relocating/Shipping to Qatar
- Traveling to Qatar