Welcome to the International Finance Department!
The International Finance Department, which is part of Carnegie Mellon's Finance Department, provides financial reporting and analysis, preparation of financial statements and audit coordination, general accounting functions and finance related operating activities for potential and ongoing international initiatives.
International Finance strives to remain true to the University's primary objectives while working closely with both the University and International partners.
Here you can find:
- General Information about our office and location.
- New and Current International Initiatives.
- Forms, Policies & Procedures and General Information for:
- Financial services such as reporting, invoicing and cash.
- Operational services such as traveling & shipping to Qatar, procurement, and payroll.
- Human Resource services such as coordination of International Assignments.
- How To guides for traveling to Qatar, shipping to Qatar, etc.
- Helpful outside resources for the international traveler/ employee.