-A voluntary, self-guided program that supports and rewards office's for taking energy and water conservation actions.
Several water conservation initiaties are being utilized on campus.
- Housing uses 103 sets of high efficiency washers & dryers in resident halls
- Low-flow faucets installed in 25% of campus buildings.
- Low-flow showerheads on 80% of all shower heads, converted to use 2.5gpm.
- A rainwater barrel on the solar house is used to water the student garden.
- Ultra low flow urinals (.5 liter per flush) installed in 2 buildings.
- Rain water collection systems installed in two buildings utilized for toilets and irrigation.