Visiting the Department
The faculty, staff and students of Biomedical Engineering are proud of our community, and we welcome admitted and prospective students the opportunity to visit us in-person during the times indicated below.
Join us to learn more about the undergraduate curriculum, the type of skills you’ll develop, research opportunities, student life, and more!
BME Info Session for Admitted and Prospective CMU Students
These sessions will include a brief overview of the program, the curriculum, student experiences, and career paths, as well as plenty of time for Q&A.
- April 5th at 3:00pm Scott Hall 4N200
- April 12th at 3:00pm Scott Hall 4N200
- April 19th at 3:00pm Scott Hall 4N200
- April 26th at 3:00pm Scott Hall 4N200
In Person BME Drop in Office Hours for Admitted and Prospective CMU Students
These sessions are for admitted seniors as well as prospective applicants and their families in Scott Hall on the 4th Floor for the month of April.
Monday and Tuesday
- Open Office Hours Scott Hall 4N201A 1:00-2:30pm
Weekly Class Visit Schedule
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering M, F 2:00-2:50 DH A302
- Professional Issues in Biomedical Engineering R 1:00-1:50 DH 1212
- Physiology M, W, F 11:00 - 11:50 POS 152
- Biomedical Engineering Laboratory M, W 2:00-3:20 WEH 4708